Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Messes are a sign of progress...right?

I am so ready to finish something...
I am tired of looking at mattresses in both living rooms and clothes piled high balancing on those mattresses, and because it so out of order what's the point of cleaning really. So nasty floors, shoes all over the place, just complete clutter...

Today we put the very last finish on the floors and God say the same they will be finished and ready to live on by the time we get home on sunday.

I have so many projects I want to start or finish but need to finish our room and the studio redo first. I haven't even shown you the studio yet...hehe...it is going to be AWESOME. I am just having to learn that everything takes longer than my mind imagines it will.

Jerod and I are headed for a weekend at Pine Cove - it's our annual marriage retreat. Love it...extra special this year because Jerod will be leading worship for the group. I am so excited to hear and watch him do what God made him to do. He is so great. Yea - I am already starting to feel all mushy about my man and we aren't even there yet...better watch out honey!

Hope you all have a great weekend...

No comments: