Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I could do this all the time...

So today was not what many would call "successful", I sold one table completely and another I am keeping my fingers crossed the lady will call tomorrow like she said (She had to go home and measure first...I know probably naive, but I am believing for one more sale this weekend...) BUT I can't wait to do it again!!  I can't explain how fun it was to set up an 8 by 10 space and have it look like an image that has been in my head for nights as I fall asleep.  I got to feel like myself and do what I love and enjoy it regardless...
Girls...I am telling you - find something you like to do and give it a good ole try because it is worth it. 
Here are a few pictures of the day and as sad as it was for me to have to bring so much back home with me, I was kind of glad because I already have pieces for the next show I decide to do and between now and then I can work on some personal projects - like some room painting, a little pantry and laundry room makeover, outside work, - who knows the options are endless...







No comments: