Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Back Yard Dreams

I do have to report that garage sales rock!!!  Cana and I were driving home from MOPS this morning and I passed a sign, then I thought about it and told myself I had to turn around - it is these moments that will keep me busy in the future...
Glad I did - this chair was tagged at $15 and I asked her if she would take $5 and I walked away with a new chair getting my way.  I have ideas for it...


Tomorrow will be at least partially committed to getting the backyard ready for the next phase - grass - which is coming next weekend.  This is the not fun step - leveling, digging, cleaning, etc., so I decided to dream rather than just dread the hard work...

Oh how I would love to decorate the finish product with any of the following West Elm back yards...
This one for the beach, the lanterns, and the straight clean lines of it.



This one because it feels so homey and inviting!
This one because - "hello orange candelabra."




    


No comments: